Tuesday, November 9, 2010

-mencari sang pelangi-

salam seindah sang suria..
Assalamualaikum w.b.t to all frenz..hope all of u alwiz fine n ok.. :-)

at this moment, i dun wanna talk n say too much..i'm only be as a thinker for a while..only still waiting n will seeing wat 'll b happen on soon..

Monday nite:
cancelled tuk g jj cr buku mtest kpli for a reasonable..
my hubby have to settle her leave cz @ 6pm today he has a midterm..
last nite,we went to usop..i bought tomyam n ate @ quarters..wif my hubby n baby yg kiut..

Tuesday mownink:
Appointment with doc..brought my baby to clinic for injection..
n his weight for 5months is 6.1kg..increased!
so, i came to opiz @ 12pm..

to my hubby, Gud Luck 4 midterm @ this evening..
hope'll be answered very well..
so, when we can go to JJ?
i wanna looking for mtest book..
13th November will coming soon.,
therefore,i've make a struggle preparing!
u knew that already ok my dear!!

1 more things my dear,
pasar malam @ desa rhu..alwiz postponed..
so, on Thursday coming, u need to accompany me..
cz my hubby kejew @ mowning 4 this week..
ader bnda pnting yg nk dibeli b4 i go back to kampung..

my important date:
13/11: mtest at SMK DATO SHAHARDIN,LABU
16/11: balik kampung (night)
18/11: kunduri kawin @ my hubby's cousin & also umh my cousin..emm mn 1 nk poie ni?
20@21/11: come back to Seremban
end of nov: shopping brg2 rumah

3/12: semakan temuduga
13-24/12: interview

22/1/2011: result of interview
31/1/2011: register
in bracket(); InsyaAllah..may God bless!

so, as a conclusion, JUST WAIT  N SEE..we only able to plan, n only God will implement it..either happen @ not..
emm, pe kaitan ng my topic?"mencari sang pelangi"..
segalanya adalah tersirat...
wassalam w.b.t


No comments:

Post a Comment